The General tab in the Woo – Products Widget allows you to select a layout and skin for your WooCommerce products.
Below are the available options
- Skin (?)
Choose a Classic or Modern style for the product. Both will display Add to Cart button, Sale Flash, and Quick View option at different positions.
Query Builder will allow you to choose products to be shown. And with the layout option, one can arrange them well.
- Grid (?)
- This layout will display products in a “rows and columns” structure.
- WooCommerce products will display in the Grid layout.
- More options like a number of Columns and number of Products Per Page will be available under Grid Options. (?)
- Based on the Grid Options, you can set pagination style using the Pagination tab. You can set the Pagination Type and Alignment.
- Carousel (?)
- This layout will display products in a slider.
- More options will be available under Slider Options. (?)
- Choose Arrows and/or Dots for navigation. More styling options for navigation are available under the Style tab. (?)
- Select Total Product number, Products to Show per slide, Products to Scroll at a time.
- Choose slide to Autoplay and to activate an Infinite Loop.
- Manage the Transition Speed.
- Grid (?)