Important Security Update: Update Now!
A security researcher privately reported a bug about cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability. Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Ultimate Addons for Elementor as soon as possible.
We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
Ultimate Addons for Elementor version 1.22.0 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
- Introducing the FAQ widget with schema support which will allow you to create FAQs with just a few clicks and display it as Accordion or even with a Grid Layout!. Visit here for more information.
- Woo – Products – Added option to set sale price color. ( See here )
- Woo – Products – Added option for spacing between the add to cart button and view cart text. ( See here )
- Optimized number of function calls in the Elementor editor.
- Optimized number of queries executed on the admin page.
- Info Box – Icon alignment issue with circle background style.
- Navigation Menu – Added RTL support to the template positions and widths.
- Navigation Menu – Expanded layout not clickable after page reload.
- Particle Backgrounds – JS not loading on archive pages designed with Elementor.
- Registration Form – Icons Manager class issue if Elementor is not updated.