This is a flexible widget that allows creating unique headings. You can set two different text with two different style. Here is a stunning demo for the widget. Below is the getting started video –
Key Features –
- Option to add before, after and highlighted text in heading
- Different border and background options
- Different font and color options
- Separate background image option
- Inline/stack layout with responsive support
Styling normal and HIGHLIGHTED heading
The widget offers a number of styling options for dual heading. Options can be found under Style (tab) > Heading Style. More options are available with Advanced toggle. You can use NORMAL and HIGHLIGHT tabs to set style.
Setting can be found under Style (tab) > General > Layout. Heading can be displayed inline or can be stacked. Inline heading can be set to stack on responsive devices.